You can now log your Vision support calls with the Vision Helpline instead of through the NWIS Primary Care Service Desk. Vision's customer support is open 07:00-19:00 Monday to Friday and 09:00-13:00 on Saturdays for GP practices in Wales.
- reduce call time for GP Practice staff
- all your support information in one central place with one incident number for updates and escalations
- get your calls handled by experienced, trained staff
- the helpline has been in place for several years and is a reliable and trusted source for support
If you need to raise a support issue, then there's more than one way you can contact us:
- Visit Vision's Knowledge Base to get the answers you need faster with access to FAQs, help articles and user guides.
- Press <F1> or select ‘Help’ from within Vision to access the built-in Help Centre.
- Register for the new Learning Zone and access the latest video tutorials.
- Submit a query online with our customer support team without the need to call.
- Call us on 0330 303 3348, please have your NACS code or Vision user number to hand, if possible, and previous helpline log number, if appropriate.
GP Practices are to continue to contact the Primary Care Service Desk for issues relating to the Managed Desktop, HP printers, PSBA broadband circuit, WCCG, WGPR, and GP2GP issues.
See you at an upcoming user group?
We'll be attending the forthcoming Clinical IT System user groups planned by NWIS in March, click here for dates and locations.