Vision+ SIS 10500 is on general release.
Amongst the many changes in this release are:
Vision+ SNOMED CT
- The latest SNOMED CT dictionary is implemented in SIS 10500 and includes the Coronavirus concepts. For more information on Vision’s Coronavirus guidance see: https://info.visionhealth.co.uk/coronavirus-advice
QOF Business Rules
- QOF v44 - England
- QOF v37 - Wales
- The QOF rules relating to Influenza for Wales are updated in this latest release to accommodate the new date ranges
- Exception recording corrected for CHD005 England (Patients taking aspirin, clopidogrel or anti-coagulant)
- The Blood pressure button was missing from the template for Hypertension HYP003 and HYP004 England. This is corrected in QOF v44
- Cervical screening reports now display the correct thresholds within Vision+ Contract Manager
- The eGFR graph is no longer available because it was using the wrong weight for Cockcroft and Gault.
- Enhanced history tab within templates
- Smoking status now included within all the QOF templates
- The eFI calculator no longer displays an error when using the bulk add calculator option within Vision+ Reports
Vision+ Template Designer
- The Controls toolbar within Template Designer includes some extra tools for displaying current repeats, acutes, repeat usage and problems.
- The Patient Scan option within Warfarin monitoring reports now runs a lot faster when identifying patients who need a diagnosis indication
- Rule Designer – Writing a pathway to search for eGFR>59 did not include eGFR>59 when searching in Vision 3. This is resolved in SIS 10500
Click here for the Vision+ SIS 10500 release guide