Hints & Tips
Product Help Centres
Quick References & Guides
Learning, Downloads & Support
Did you know most incomplete registrations can be prevented?
By simply ensuring all the mandatory information required is recorded during registration, you can prevent most incomplete registrations.
Mandatory information is:
- Date of Birth
- TP (Trading Partner eg Health Board)
- Registered GP (the GP they are registering with, in England patients register against a pooled list)
Note - NHS No/CHI No/H & C No (country dependant) displays in red as it is highly recommended that if you have it, you enter it, but it is not actually mandatory information
- Place of Birth (if no NHS No/CHI No/H & C No recorded)
- Previous Address - If not known you must enter UNKNOWN
- Previous GP name - If not known you must enter UNKNOWN
Both the Incomplete Details and Incomplete RegLinks ticks should be cleared for a complete registration:
Please refer to the Add a New Patient on-screen help for full details.