By simply ensuring all the mandatory information required is recorded during registration, you can prevent most incomplete registrations.
Mandatory information is:
- Date of Birth
- TP (Trading Partner eg Health Board)
- Registered GP (the GP they are registering with, in England patients register against a pooled list)
Note - NHS No/CHI No/H & C No (country dependant) displays in red as it is highly recommended that if you have it, you enter it, but it is not actually mandatory information
- Place of Birth (if no NHS No/CHI No/H & C No recorded)
- Previous Address - If not known you must enter UNKNOWN
- Previous GP name - If not known you must enter UNKNOWN
Both the Incomplete Details and Incomplete RegLinks ticks should be cleared for a complete registration:
Please refer to the Add a New Patient on-screen help for full details.