Want to know more about Daybook? Visit the Daybook Help centre
The Vision Daybook module helps you to easily manage clinical and administrative tasks within your practice. From Daybook you can create, allocate, track and complete tasks from one screen for individual or groups of staff. All patient-related tasks are additionally displayed on the yellow Reminder box within Consultation Manager and Appointments. There are four types of tasks:
- Patient - Tasks relating to a patient i.e Reception to make an appointment for a patient.
- Personal - Self assigned tasks i.e. reminder to confirm Vision user group meeting.
- Announcement - Passive practice notifications i.e. Reception staff meeting at 12.30 in the boardroom.
- Notifications - Tasks generated by Daybook itself for task completion confirmations.
What would I use Daybook for?
Examples of Daybook uses include:
- Simple messages - Practice and personal, e.g "Please call Mrs Jones re her mother", "There is a parcel in reception for you".
- Allocating, tracking and recording Home Visits - e.g send to all on call GP's - "Visit Mr Smith", they can accept, action and then complete the task, you are notified when it is done.
- Repeat reauthorisations - A quick template message to the responsible clinician to reauthorise medication already linked to the patient concerned.
- Stock requests - From the treatment room to whoever orders supplies.
- Staff notices - Meeting notifications, staff notices, social notices.
- Anything else that involves messages moving around your practice - Ask staff for their input, what messages do they send and receive?