Please be aware the Coronavirus (Covid-19) Clinical Audit has just been updated, the latest version is Version 7, dated 27/4/2020.
The update includes:
- Clinical terms 9d44.00 and 65Z..00 are now split between:
- 9d44.00 and 65Z..00 records without an End date entered in the Medical History record, and
- 9d44.00 and 65Z..00 records with an End date entered in the Medical History record.
This allows for patients to be excluded from the COVID-19 list for developing complications if required.
- An update to the clinical term 9N38.00 lines, to include those with a free text of ‘COVID-19: Patient self-declared online as extremely vulnerable - requires clinical review’ only
- Patients coded with Shielded Patient risks (based on English GPES extract specifications) now has FOR INFORMATION ONLY added to it and the following lines updated:
- Solid organ transplant recipients now included all appropriate patients
- Severe respiratory conditions now excludes inappropriate terms, for example, Flu-like symptoms and Upper and Lower respiratory tract infection
See Coronavirus guidance – Supporting Patient care during the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak for full regularly updated guidance across all Vision solution