Please be aware the Coronavirus (Covid-19) Clinical Audit has just been updated, the latest version is Version 6, dated 21/4/2020.
The update includes:
- Re-order - A re-order of the audit lines to ensure the most important line is at the top:
- For England:
- New lines for the High/Moderate/Low risk codes available in the April 2020 SNOMED CT release, see SNOMED CT Changes and New Vision Local Codes April 2020 for details
- New lines for patients with self-declared code Message from patient with ‘COVID-19: Patient self-declared online as extremely vulnerable – requires clinical review’ in the comments. An active Reminder has been added for those not yet reviewed by your practice:
- The NHS111 section has an active reminder that stays active for one month:
- A new section replicating the GPES audit identifying the highest risk patients, but using the Vision data. There are some additional lines to help identify patients who are in or missing from the NHS list or the Vision generated Shielded list
- For Scotland
- New lines for Key Information Summary (KIS) support
- For Wales:
- New lines to highlight patients with .00 Infect.dis.prevent/control NOS recorded
Note - Country specific requirements are available to all countries.
See Coronavirus guidance – Supporting Patient care during the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak for full regularly updated guidance across all Vision solution