Want to know more about Consultation Manager? Visit the Consultation Manager Help centre
Consultation Manager is where you view and record clinical details for your patients, it includes:
- Structured data areas (SDA's), for easier recording and retrieval purposes.
- Categorised Consultation types, for example, Surgery Consultation, Repeat (prescription) Issue, Telephone Call, Home Visit.
- Customisable Patient Record screens, ranging from simple data entry screens to sophisticated problem orientated views.
- A navigation pane which summarises the existing clinical data for the selected patient.
- A Journal list which consists of every entry made for the selected patient.
- A Patient Preview screen, an optional setting to display a single page quick overview of the most important patient data.
- Vision+, a powerful QOF management and practice protocol tool, displays alerts for missing patient information and allows you to quickly enter data. There are also Vision+ full data entry templates.
- Reminders (yellow post-its) attached to patients as a result of Clinical Audit searches, for example, patients eligible for blood pressure checks at risk of CHD.
- Therapy screens for acute and repeat prescriptions.
- Medical History, for generalised data.
- Country specific links to external systems, for example, eReferrals (England), KIS (Scotland), WCCG (Wales), CCG (Northern Ireland).